instead of watching the 50 Shades trailer, why not just make awkward eye contact with a total stranger at the grocery store for a solid 2 minutes and 34 seconds? you get the same skin-crawling, uncomfortable feeling but without the shitty writing, terrible acting and massive dose of rape culture
the sad moment when you realize you only have 1 maybe 2 true friends
- person: so what music are you into?
- me: are you sure you're ready for this conversation
i wanna be best friends with someone where we like talk all the time and call each other and I can tell them everything *cries because no one lives me*
on a scale of 1-10 I’d rate my life a solid 1.5
- Sakura: I'll distract him
- Sasuke: *My chick bad. My chick hood. My chick do stuff that your chick wish she could*
After the war
- [Madara is defeated. The ninja alliance is victorious. Team 7 is together again.]
- Kakashi: We did it. I'm very proud of you all.
- [Group Moment]
- Kakashi: Sasuke. Now that everything's over, what are you going to do?
- Sasuke: I won't let the Uchiha be remembered this way. That's why I've finally decided...I'm going to restore my clan.
- Kakashi: Restore the honor of the Uchiha clan?
- Sasuke: Yes. And also continue the Uchiha line.
- Kakashi: *chuckles* Ah. Well! I wouldn't have expected that from you. I guess you're all grown up now, eh? But what are your immediate plans? For when we return to Konoha.
- Sasuke: ...Those are my immediate plans.
- Sakura: *blushes* S-Sasuke-kun...ahaha...aren't you a little, ah, young to be thinking about that?
- Naruto: Yeah! You can't have kids, teme, that's for old people! And besides, you don't have a wife! You don't even have a girlfriend!
- Sasuke: I don't see what my age has to do with it. And as for finding a mother...Sakura.
- Sakura: Y-yes?
- Sasuke: Will you help me restore my clan?
- Sakura: WHAT?!
- Kakashi: Whoah, whoah, slow down, you kids...!
- Naruto: BASTARD! NOW you wanna marry Sakura-chan?!
- Sakura: Marry?! Just wait a second-
- Sasuke: We don't have to marry. Sakura, I understand if your...feelings for me have changed. You don't have to be the clan's traditional matriarch. I'm only asking...as a teammate.
- Sakura: ...As....wait, you're saying...you want me to *mother* your children...as your teammate?
- Sasuke: I know it's a lot to ask. Pregnancy lasts for several months, and you would have to sacrifice training and missions for that time, and I have very little to offer in terms of payment-
- Sakura: Payment?!
- Sasuke: -but I wanted to ask you...because you are the only woman I would trust to carry my children.
- Sakura: Sasuke-kun...I...this is all very sudden. And confusing? Do you understand what you're asking of me?
- Sasuke: Yes. The loss of time, and the pain of labor, but I don't expect you to promise yourself to me.
- Sakura: Uh, yeah, but there's also the whole...conception...part. Oh god, I can't believe we're talking about this.
- Sasuke: ...Why would that be a problem?
- Sakura: Oh my god.
- Kakashi: Hold on, Sasuke...do you know *how* babies are conceived?
- Sasuke: I don't see the problem. Sakura is a medic, it should be well within her abilities.
- Sakura: ....
- Kakashi: ....
- Sasuke: ...And if there's something I need to do, I can learn it with my Sharingan.
- Sakura: *chokes*
- Kakashi: Sasuke--did Orochimaru ever give you the birds and the bees talk while you were in Sound?
- Sasuke: What are you talking about?
- Naruto: Yeah, why are you guys freaking out--Sakura-chan, your face is all red.
- Kakashi: Naruto, don't tell me...Jiraiya-sama never told you where babies come from?
- Naruto: Well, babies come from moms when they get pregnant.
- Sakura: But how do the moms GET pregnant?
- Naruto: *scratches head* Well, they usually get married and decide to have a baby, right? Why are you asking me these questions?
- Sakura: Oh my god.
- Sasuke: Dobe. Marriage isn't a requirement.
- Sakura: Oh my GOD.
- Kakashi: *sigh* WELL then. Sakura, we can't let them go on like this. Unfortunately, I believe I'm needed elsewhere. As our team medical expert, I'm counting on you to bring them up to speed. Use this. *hands her a copy of Icha Icha*
- Kakashi: Congratulations again on saving the world. *teleports*
- Sakura: SENSEI NO.
No matter what happens…
I will never lose my faith in SasuSaku.